After having created your estimate you may optionally turn on our estimate negotiation feature by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > General Settings
2. Check the “Allow your clients to accept estimates and convert them into invoices” then click save.
3. Now, when your clients view your estimates Accept and Reject buttons are visible:
4. When your client rejects an estimate, you’ll be notified via e-mail and your Inbox in your account will reflect the rejected status.
5. Finally, when your client accpets the estimate a new invoice will be automatically generated in your account on your behalf.
In addition, your client will get redirected to a payable invoice.
Please note, if you have set up payment processing on your account you will enjoy a complete streamlined process since your client will be able to finalize the deal by paying with PayPal or Credit Card.