In order to manage multiple company invoicing under a single account, just follow these steps:
1. Please go to Settings > Company Profile, then click the ‘Managing Multiple Companies?’ link.
2. Click the ‘New Company Profile’ button to set up a new company.
Please note, this window will also allow you to select your primary company (the one that will load as your default when creating new invoices, estimates etc.).
3. Enter any relevant company information which should display on your outgoing invoices.
Fill in the ‘Mail From’ field if you would like to send out invoices from company-specific e-mail address.
Otherwise, your ‘Mail From’ will default to your settings at Settings > Mail Settings.
Select your company logo if you wish to display a company specific logo.
Otherwise, your logo will default to your settings at Settings > Logo & Defaults.
4. Now when creating a new invoice, a new ‘Issued By’ drop down will become available.
5. your invoice/estimate report will now display a new company drop-down filter which enables invoice filtering.