Here is how you utilize Excel invoice template to generate a bulk of invoices:1. Go to “Invoices” tab
2. Click “Import Invoices”
3. Download the invoice import template. The template contains sample data as illustrated:
4. Save your changes.
5. Click “Choose File” to select your modified template.
6. Finally, click “Import Invoices” button.
7. Upon completion invoices will be available as illustrated:
Creating a Multiline Invoice
- Invoice Number – this is so that mutliple lines can be bounded to the same invoice
- Line-item fields: description, qty, price, discount (optional), tax (optional)
1. Client lookup is done via e-mail address. If client record does not exist it will be created.
2. Invoice number is optional, otherwise it will be auto-numbered.
3. Tax is retrieved from your account (via tax name).
4. All other fields are optional.