Some customers may need a higher decimal precision in either unit price or tax fields.
While industry standard commonly stands at 2-digit precision, when working with very low cost unit prices (i.e.: mobile airtime rates) you may want to increase your decimal precision to 3 digits or even higher.
Follow the steps below to increase your precision scale:
1. To edit your default decimal precision, go to Settings > Logo & Defaults
2. Modify the default precision, then save your changes.
3. If you need to modify your tax precision, please go to Settings > Tax Settings
4. Enter your x-digit tax rate, then save your changes.
5. Here’s an example of how your invoice would look like in a 3-digit decimal precision configuration: